Thursday, October 10, 2024

2024 UPDATE

As a first post since being silent for too many years the following I'd like to share with you. 

The family went through 5 moves in 4 states with job relocation. Though I was busy I quickly became aware that the moves would provide me more opportunities for education and experiences. That's what I did along with caring for family and many life changes.

Over those years I wrote a small book (His Foods) along with articles for a skin care publication (Dermascope). I taught in classes speaking to many about the importance of understanding our dietary choices and the effect on not only our daily lives when younger, but how those decisions impact us in our later years. Now at 75 I continue to have good health and 3 years ago returned back home where I am at the gym I joined over 45 years ago. More about this gym later. I only dabbled in various gym programs over my many moves and at times doing wery little of it. I did experience the dreaded menopausal weight gain which I no longer have.  I have become a power lifter and hold national titles for my age and weight group. We CAN hold on to good health as we age for our bodies strive to be healthier when we make even a few changes. I am now a skin care consultant and when I leave a customer with the education and importance of 3 products I always say one thing. What you choose to put into your body and on the end of your fork will show in the skin especially when older. I now focus my consulting business for women over 50 for we have way too many products we have bought over the years. Social media and advertising promising quick results often leave us disappointed and out of money we did not need to spend. I know how you feel for I tried a few of them too and you know what I did... I returned to what I knew worked with a focus on the SCIENCE of skin and body and a few products that do produce results.

I will post again soon. Many hugs and ❤️ Norma Jean

No comments: